This is a wonderful family friendly low carb casserole that will make keeping a Keto household so much easier. Italian Herb Beef Casserole is one that the whole family will love, and it comes together with minimal effort for a great weeknight dinner, keto potlucks, or as low carb party food.
With only 2 net carbs per serving and a broad appeal to even non-keto dieters, everybody wins! This is also a great Primal Diet Casserole.
If you like the recipe below, please take a moment to Rate this recipe and Share it. We work so hard on publishing these recipes, and those little acts of kindness mean the world to us.
Keto Italian Herb Beef Casserole
- 3 pounds Ground beef grass-fed is best
- 4 tbsp Italian seasoning divided use
- 3 tsp pink sea salt divided use
- 2 12 ounce packages frozen riced cauliflower
- 5 tbsp pasture butter
- 12 ounces cheddar and monteray jack shredded cheese or other cheese blend that you prefer
- 20 ounces frozen pepper and onion blend
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large skillet over medium heat, crumble the ground beef. Season with 2 tsp of the salt and 2 tbsp of the Italian seasoning mix. Saute until beef is browned. Set aside.
- Grease a 10" by 14" pan with cooking spray or a little butter.
- Place riced cauliflower in the prepared pan. Dot with butter and top with remaining 1 tsp salt and 2 tbsp Italian seasoning.
- Layer browned ground beef over riced cauliflower. Top with cheddar/monteray jack cheese blend. Then the peppers and onions. The final layer is the parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, or until the casserole is heated through. Enjoy!