This site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
This is a wonderful family-friendly low carb casserole that will make keeping a Keto household so much easier. Italian Herb Beef Casserole is one that the whole family will love, and it comes together with minimal effort for a great weeknight dinner, keto potlucks, or as low carb party food.
With only 2 net carbs per serving and a broad appeal to even non-keto dieters, everybody wins! This is also a great Primal Diet Casserole.
Keto Italian Herb Beef Casserole
- 3 pounds Ground beef grass-fed is best
- 4 tbsp Italian seasoning divided use
- 3 tsp pink sea salt divided use
- 2 12 ounce packages frozen riced cauliflower
- 5 tbsp pasture butter
- 12 ounces cheddar and monteray jack shredded cheese or other cheese blend that you prefer
- 20 ounces frozen pepper and onion blend
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large skillet over medium heat, crumble the ground beef. Season with 2 tsp of the salt and 2 tbsp of the Italian seasoning mix. Saute until beef is browned. Set aside.
- Grease a 10″ by 14″ pan with cooking spray or a little butter.
- Place riced cauliflower in the prepared pan. Dot with butter and top with remaining 1 tsp salt and 2 tbsp Italian seasoning.
- Layer browned ground beef over riced cauliflower. Top with cheddar/monteray jack cheese blend. Then the peppers and onions. The final layer is the parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, or until the casserole is heated through. Enjoy!