This site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
When many people first start a Ketogenic Diet, they fell like they can’t enjoy the social aspect of party food. That’s just not true.
Not only is there great keto friendly party food, you can still bring the “WOW” to any party that even your non-keto friends are going to be blown away by.
This is one of my favorite low carb keto party appetizers. With just 1 net carb, it’s an easy keto appetizer win.
Enjoy this super easy keto appetizer recipe and if you love this recipe please take a moment to rate this recipe in the comments below and share this on social media.
P.S. If you are looking for a other Keto Party Appetizers, check out my recipe for Keto Cob Salad Mini-Sandwiches.
Keto Zucchini Pizza Bites Party Appetizer Recipe
- 1 medium zucchini
- 6 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 medium banana pepper
- 6 ounces salami
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp itallian seasoning
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Slice zucchini into ¼ inch thick coins
- Dice salami into small (¼ inch) cubes, or ⅛ inch thick coins
- Slice banana pepper into ⅛ inch thick slices
- Spoon a dollap (about ½ tbsp) into the center of each zucchini coin
- Sprinkle with italion seasoning (about ¼ tsp)
- Add salami and banana pepper to the zucchini coins
- Top with a generous pile of mozzerela cheese (about 1/2 tbsp)
- Bake on a grate setting on a cookie sheet for 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese is melted
- Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy.