Have a craving for tacos and Mexican food but don’t want to fall off the keto diet wagon? Short on time and need an easy, fast meal that will fill you up and satisfy? This No Cook Keto Taco Bowl is your answer! This is one of the recipes from the Advantage Meals No Cook Keto Meal Plan, and we know you will love it. Don’t let the simplicity fool you. Great tasting, enjoyable food can be fast and easy.
We created the No Cook Keto Meal Plan with all of these things in mind. Easy recipes that taste great and are ready in less than five minutes. Plus, they are all optimized with foods that keep you in ketosis! It doesn’t get any easier. Interested in trying the No Cook Keto Meal Plan? Click here and sign up for our emails – you can be part of the Beta Launch and jump start your keto journey.
No Cook Keto Taco Bowl Recipe
- 1 frozen, fully cooked hamburger patty or 4 ounces ground beef, browned
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- 1 2 oz. mini cup guacamole Wholly Guacamole
- 2 tbsp full-fat sour cream
- 1 tbsp chopped black olives
- Crumble beef patty, sprinkle with taco seasoning. Heat in microwave for 1 minute intervals, stirring and checking between each. Top with guacamole, sour cream and black olives.
Nutrition - Not laboratory tested.
If you like the recipe below, please take a moment to Rate this recipe and Share it. We work so hard on publishing these recipes, and those little acts of kindness mean the world to us.