This site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
It’s cold and creamy, which is great for the summertime heat.
It’s chocolate, which is just always good in my book.
It’s ketogenic, with just 3 grams of net carbs, no sugar and just a little bit of natural monk fruit extract for sweetness. (You may not even need that if you are used to keto and less sweetness in your food!)
It’s Primal, so it’s high quality and all-natural. It’s got collagen, with it’s many benefits for your digestive system, skin, tendons, and arthritis, just to name a few.
And you can whip it up in about a minute. Win!
Low Carb Collagen Shake
Easy Low Carb Chocolate Shake Recipe
Keto Chocolate Collagen Shake Recipe
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream organic
- 2 tbsp collagen hydrolysate We use Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate (Link in Notes Below)
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder We use Navitas Organics Cacao Powder (Link in Notes Below)
- 1/4 tsp pure monk fruit extract optional, more or less to taste. We use Smart 138 Pure Monk Fruit. (Link in Notes Below)
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, food processor or similar. We use the Magic Bullet, with it’s handy single serving cup to blend in. Blend until ice is well incorporated. Add more water if necessary to achieve desired consistency.