Easy & Yummy Keto Snack – Keto Chicken Hearts
This is a super easy keto recipe. I eat these as a snack while watching the game. A little Franks Red Hot on these crispy hearts makes for some darn fine game day fare.
Keto Organ Meat?
We all know we should eat more organ meats, but these incredibly nutritious foods have been absent from the Standard American Diet for a few generations now. Most of us don’t have organ meat recipes passed down to us from our parents, so I’d like to share one of my favorites.
To be completely honest, this is one of my keto-bar-foods. Actual bar food just doesn’t taste good anymore, knocks me out of ketosis and makes me feel pretty bad. This Keto Chicken Hearts recipe is an incredibly easy recipe, and it goes great with a football game and a Keto Diet.
If you like the recipe below, please take a moment to Rate this recipe and Share it. We work so hard on publishing these recipes, and those little acts of kindness mean the world to us.
Keto Chicken Hearts Recipe
- Crisper Tray
- 1 Pound Chicken Hearts
- 1 tsp salt & pepper To Taste
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper To Taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder To Taste
- 1 tsp onion powder To Taste
- Pat dry chicken hearts with paper towel
- Toss hearts with spices to your taste. I like them spicy.
- Put hearts in Copper Chef Crisper tray (link below). ProTip - Cover the bottom tray with aluminium foil for easy cleanup.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.