Low Carb Barbecue Sauce Recipe
This site may contain links to affiliate websites, and we receive an affiliate commission for any purchases made by you on the affiliate website using such links.
Barbecue Sauce was one of the things that I missed when I was new to the Keto Diet. After much trial and error, we came up with this Easy Keto BBQ Sauce Recipe. The recipe uses all natural zero carb Monk Fruit as a keto friendly sweetener. The BBQ Sauce has only 1 Net Carb in a two tablespoon serving. This Low Carb BBQ Sauce will keep you in ketosis even during those summer barbecues.
If you love this recipe, be sure to go over and check out our Keto Steak Sauce Recipe. That one is not just a great steak sauce, it’s a Keto Fat Bomb! Both of these recipes are part of our Keto Father’s Day article that includes over 24 Great Keto Father’s Day Gift Ideas.
Keto BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 29 ounce no salt added tomato sauce
- 6 ounce tomato paste
- 3 tbsp Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) - Organic
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tsp pink sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pure monk fruit extract or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp Imitation Maple Extract
- Combine all ingredients with whisk. Refrigerator for 1-2 hours to marry flavors. Store in refrigerator in air-tight container.