First and foremost, we do Easy Keto at our house. Life’s too hard to make my way of eating anything but easy. That’s why we do our Keto Parmesan Crusted Chicken Thighs the easiest way possible.
These Parmesan Chicken Thighs are not just easy, they are delicious. With a crispy topping that makes me feel like I’m having fried chicken but without being fried in industrial seed oils? That is a serious win in my book.
What makes this Keto Parmesan Chicken Thigh Recipe so Easy?
First, we use our Air Fryer (affiliate link). The Air Fryer is fast with easy cleanup. If you don’t have one, I seriously recommend you get one. I was on the fence for quite a while, thinking we wouldn’t use it often enough to warrant making space for an appliance in my kitchen. Boy, was I wrong! We’ve made everything from chicken to chips to cheesecake in this baby in the past month, and we haven’t even scratched the surface. It’s just so much faster and easier than using the oven or the stovetop for so many foods!
Second, we don’t mess with any kind of dip. No eggs, no mayo, nothing. Cheese will stick without a binder, so let’s not complicate this recipe.
Third, we don’t coat both sides of the thigh so we don’t have to flip it in the middle of cooking. No one looks at the bottom of their meat anyway, so let’s keep it easy keto.
Tweaks and Twists on this Easy Low Carb Recipe
Be sure to check the notes after the recipe for some more tweaks and twists to dress this easy keto recipe up with different flavor profiles. Simple doesn’t have to be boring.
Easy Keto Air Fryer Parmesan Chicken Thigh Recipe
- 4 Medium Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Thighs
- 1 Oz pork rinds Ground in blender
- 2 Oz Parmesan cheese Ground in blender
- 2 tbsp grass fed butter
- 1/2 tsp pink sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Trim the extra fat off of the chicken thighs, but don’t cut it all off…fat is good for you!
- Salt & Pepper the chicken thighs.
- Blend the Pork Rinds & Parmesan Cheese in a food processor until fine.
- Place two thighs (or more if you have room) into your Air Fryer basket. Don’t overlap.
- Cover each thigh with the Pork Rinds / Parmesan Cheese blend.
- Put about 1/2 Tbsp of butter on top of each thigh. Split the butter into two dabs so it melts more evenly over the thigh.
- Cook in Air Fryer for 13 Minutes at 330 Degrees until the thickest portion of the thigh measures 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
Tweaks and Twists
- Garlic Parmesan – add some Granulated Garlic in the topping.
- Jalapeno Parmesan – add slices of fresh jalapeno before you add the topping.
- Cheese Parmesan – add more cheese on top of the topping.
- Classic Chicken Parmesan – Add a layer low carb marinara sauce before the topping, then put mozzarella on top of the topping.
A Serving is one thigh.
Nutrition – Not laboratory tested.
If you like the recipe below, please take a moment to Rate this recipe and Share it. We work so hard on publishing these recipes, and those little acts of kindness mean the world to us.