Eating a Keto Diet doesn’t mean that you can’t still be the person who brings the WOW to party food.
As all great appetizers, these Cob Salad Mini Sandwiches are super cute and really good. They also happen to be high fat and low carb; the perfect keto appetizers!
These keto appetizers have just 2 net carbs and 15 grams of fat!
Enjoy, and if you love this super easy low carb recipe, please take a moment to share it and rate the recipe below. Those few minutes mean the world to me.
P.S. If you are looking for other Keto Appetizer Recipes then be sure to check out my Zucchini Pizza Bites Recipe.
Keto Cob Salad Sandwiches Party Appetizer Recipe
- 6 Large hard boiled eggs
- 5 Slices Sliced Deli Ham
- 3 tbsp Romain Lettuce
- 3 medium CherryTomatoes
- 1/2 medium fresh avacado
- 3 slices Chedder cheese
- Prepare ingredients. Hard boil eggs and cut in half, leaving yolk inside.
- Designate one half of egg as the bottom of sandwich, shave a small portion off the bottom of the egg to make it flat (this will prevent the sandwich from toppling over).
- Add sliced meat, avocado, cheese, and lettuce atop bottom half of egg.
- Top with the 2nd half of the egg.
- Add half the cherry tomato to the top and pierce with a toothpick to hold the sandwich in place.
- Serve and Enjoy the compliments!